Lovely! Now I wish I had bought that dress. I keep seeing it everywhere and realize how classy it actually is.Also, I think your model is too thin. Just my opinion.
you're right, then I saw him carefully I realized that the legs are skeletal
thickness maybe not, the position in which this doll does seem that the hip is way too thin and generally is an anorexic body
Do not forget to include your username stardoll.No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.
Lovely! Now I wish I had bought that dress. I keep seeing it everywhere and realize how classy it actually is.
ResponderEliminarAlso, I think your model is too thin. Just my opinion.
you're right, then I saw him carefully I realized that the legs are skeletal
ResponderEliminarthickness maybe not, the position in which this doll does seem that the hip is way too thin and generally is an anorexic body
ResponderEliminar