08.06

 Top│PPQ
Jeans│Bunny Hop Gift
Cardigan│Basic
Casecomputer│MR
Bag│Buy & Get Gift
Shoes│It Girls

HairStyle by Jk Beauty Prlor



NOTE ANEX
Some pseudo fashionistas loot graphic parts created by me, they leave them in such horrible low quality using them for their looks for other blogs which I will not name to avoid giving them more fame in expenses of my work.  I will leave you a sample of what I do graphically for my blog... Each part I use is made by me and most of them are totally custom made...
This hand carries an Iphone with my official page on Facebook, therefore if any pseudo fashionista steals my hand they should have a little common sense and check by detail what  they are looting because it is not just a simple graphic but a publicity graphic.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sometimes it's a difficult to understand why ppl steal graphics. It must be annoying. They could add your nickname or ask for permission.
    But there is a plus. The things you do are great. :)

    I love your idea for this jacket.

    Najka.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks Najka is extremely annoying to see that your work are using it in another fashion blog, not only that what really bothers is that letting it destroy poor quality ... minecraft edges type all pixelated and fuzzy

      Eliminar

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.