TGP
TGP Canceled
Unfortunately the event has been canceled by it's creator Lisa Young who has made a statement on the official page.
I cannot avoid posting these beautiful outfits that my dolls Vgnails and 20Mica20 would wear to this very expected event, I think they are Red Carpet material and they were adequate for the
DressCode DENIM AND DIAMONDS.
I want to thank Alejandra Sd and Thalyta for these beautiful hairstyles I wouldd wear to this even.
El evento ha sido lamentablemente
cancelado por su organizadora Lisa Young en un comunicado mediante la página oficial.
No puedo dejar de mostrar los hermosos
conjuntos que lucirÃan mis dolls Vgnails y 20Mica20 en este esperando evento,
creo que son dignos de una red Carpet y se apegaban bastante bien al
DressCode DENIM AND DIAMONDS.
Quiero agradecer a Alejandra SD y Thalyta
por los hermosos peinados que usarÃa en dicho evento.
Vgnails.

como dije ... de muerte amigaaaaa... dios lucen como diosas :*
ResponderEliminar