01.08

Tributes Gallery
Arriving to Starplaza
The new store that has been available since yesterday in Starplaza Aquazzura, Christian Louboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti and Sophia Webster with 3 designs of each available that includes some shoes for boy.
The second time that Stardoll takes out a Tribute shop only of shoes, last year sacked Jimmy Choo and Couture   store a compilation store of several Brands.

The design of the store is very good, the showcase makes me think that it is really a store, the fact that Stardoll thought of displaying the full shoes makes me think that seriously if they are taking into account the details ...

Remember Jimmy Choo Tribute last year? I did not like the design of the store at all, and the shoes were incomplete as they are seen in the suites, which I find somewhat unpleasant, if you are a reader in my blog or you follow me by instagram you know that I am speaking to you.

Christian Louboutin Tribute was the worst store design I just did not understand that I was dealing with the concept of the storefront, remember how it was? A kind of Bahia, some shoes hung illogically because it was open sky.

We also had a Fendi store with shoes, bags and accessories, which most certainly stood out over the bags and th Keychain.

Stardoll takes care this time not only in the store but also in the beautiful publicity baner, I think that Someone has been watching a lot of my publications ... I love that they do this closeup of the legs (personally I do not like the legs nor the hand ) In my galleries you can find 20 poses similar to this one of much better graphic quality.

In short Stardoll has done an excellent job in this store.
-The best design of store in shoe store.
-Good work for shoes.

LoookBook

Wearing
Shirt│Special Ofert
Skirt│Saint Lauret Paris Tribute
Jacket│HB B Bizou-bazaar
Bag│Callies´s Picks-bazaar
Beret│Pretty´n Love
Boots│Tributes Gallery
Rings & Brracelet│Chanel-bazaar
Choker│Epiphany



Wearing
Blouse│Fallen Angel
Skirt│Fallen Angel
Belt│Balmain Tribute-bazaar
Bag│Perls
Shoes│Tribute Galery
Choker│Epiphany
HairStyle│Lutz Gramm

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.