Stardoll Brittany Awards

Stardoll Britanny Awards 2017
Hosted by
Juankis
It's time to write ... Finally it's Sunday and the heat of my apartment gives me the tranquility to finish my article on the Stardoll Britanny Awards, this is not a revision to the event is not a review to the "best" look, this article is a narrative of my participation in this beautiful event.

The BRA is a Latin community prize in Stardoll on Facebook, it is the most important prize of the medium compared to the real prize would be the equivalent of the Oscars or Grammys, is the 5th edition and each year is surpassing the previous one in production because it is the only prize that exists in the community that has a logistics, production and show as it is lived in a real award for that the comparative with the Oscars and Grammys, breaking the boring schemes of graphic events.

the most awaited night of the year, finally arrived!
It's the night of October 21 st the T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas with the most important production on the Stardoll community, we will finally be able to enjoy this awesome show that Juakis has set for us.

the nervousness is noticed in all the nominees because we are on the verge of a nervous breakdown, are so many days that we have waited to congratulate the winners.  The limucinas begin to arrive after the opening speech that Juankis has made in the capet network.

My turn to walk the net carpet, tonight wearing Guo Pei Fall 2018 Inspired Dress done in my studio Vg-Pyct, in Holographic pinning as much as possible to the dresscode of the BRA, Lllih Doll has made for me a beautiful hairstyle collected at CottonCandy Style that matches perfectly with my dress.


I arrive at the press station where Juankis gives me a brief interview... READ MORE HERE

INTERVIEWS
-Juankis: Here we are with the amazing and big nominee Vgnail, it´s such a pleasure to have you here darling, specially being such a big latin force like you are.

-Vgnails: Hi Juankis! Hello everyone ... I am so happy to share this evening with you and very grateful for the 4 nominations, last year it was a real surprise to be considered for the nominations and I sincerely tell you this year I did not expect to be nominated either because it was the people who nominated... READ MORE HERE

Tonight I had the opportunity to dress Nickolas Travis (Mirge) who is nominated as NEW DESIGNER OF THE YEAR.
Nickolas wears a Michael Costello fall 2016 inspired dress, beautiful glossy that goes perfect with his senxual silhouette, this girl really is HOT with that beautiful skin tone.

The pwastions during the carpet network, I have won 2 of the 4 nominations that competed tonight ... Juankis gave me a brief interview to give me the news that I have already won 2 BRA.

I have no words to thank all the help they have given me, so I bring you this little gift that can be used and used ... please do not forget to give credit when using it

Glam Cam 360

You can enjoy the event on the official Page
Stardoll Brittany Awards

BRITTANY AWARDS 2017 // LIVE 04
Tonight I had the honor to present the category
¨International Blog¨
  Wishing all the luck in the world to my friends Stardoll Tricks Today ...
Wearing Gareth Pugh SS2018 Inspired Look, made in my Studio VG-Pyct.

once I finished my presentation, I was called to BackStage Winner because
win the 4 categories in which she was nominated tonight.
I feel dreamed because in the history of the BRA I have won a total of 7 trophies, which takes a great commitment and responsibility to be better and to overcome my own challenges.




#BRA2017 WINNERS BACKSTAGE // Vgnails:
- Graphic Designer of the year - Diseñador Gráfico del año
- Best Stardoll Lookbook - Mejor Lookbook de Stardoll
- Fashionist Doll of the year - Doll Fashionista del año

- Best Stardoll Clothing Line - Mejor Linea de Ropa de Stardoll

¡¡4 BRITTANY AWARDS!!

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.
A very special Look for me, I rarely have the inspiration to create a look of 0, this means that you have to assemble a model with pieces because there is no base image made of the vision of your look ...
finding the key pieces to make the model is crucial because it depends on whether or not you can do a look and especially that it reflects exactly what you imagine.

Shooting
DannyHada, Juankis & me
see you at BRA 2018

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.