11.12

New York city
Wearing
Sweater│X³ Collection by me
Jeans│Project Y Inspired by Voyage
Heels│X³ Collection
Bag│Shabbajot Collection by me
HairStyle me

Graphic vs Stardoll
A look inspired by New York in 2 different versions with basic pose where the central piece of that look is the sweater. In the graphic look I am wearing the Sweater from my latest collection inspired by Monse, while in Stardoll I use the HB Cashemer Sweater Dress, which is a piece of my favorites on the platform.


Stardoll
Wearing
Sweater│Hb B Bizou
Jeans│B Bizou
Booties│SubCouture-bazaar
Bag│Antidote

Although in this look I have changed my hands for a graphic pose, the idea of the classic pose is the position of the body in general that at the beginning in 2013 was the main idea of this lookbook, Make Stardoll Looks with small graphic changes like hands to get out of the rigid and boring Stardoll pose.

13 comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.