21.12

Versace Spring 2018 releansed on Starplaza.
I'll start by saying that Versace is not one of my favorite tributes in Stardoll, it's a very complex bit, saturated with accessories or prints, so I find it a bit complicated to use.

Points to highlight from the store that have released Stardoll ...
-The background is inspired by "Supermodel meeting at blockbuster Versace tribute" where supermodels Carla Bruni, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, and Helena Christensen met.
-Some garments include accessories, pants for example have the best Versace Tribute accessories and are not sold separately, and is a brand full of accessories, we only have for sale a belt, a bag, a hat and a necklace.
- The store should have only 8 mannequins, one has a surplus with a look armed with clothing displayed on the first floor ... it was not necessary in the first mannequin of the second level !.

- The error of shoes of the second mannequin of the first floor that includes, Saint Laurent Feather Sandals  +  Sky High Medusa Sandals (versace).



Versace Inspied Denim, I do not like the texture of denim so much but I love the accessories and the details of the seams, the small BagBelt is beautiful and I would have liked Stardoll to sell it separately.
Versace Inspired Ankle Boots, incredible graphic appearance and quality in the detail of the accessories, the texture of the skin is brilliant.

Versace Inspied Wenster Denim Skirt, denim texture is better appreciated by the play of light and shadows, I insist on the quality of detail that Stardoll has cared for, I really like a denim garment that is visible because that castura is really characteristic. I'm not so fanatic about the Versace logo buttons on this garment are not so good, and I'm not a fan of the corbatin that includes the shirt.
Western Gold Buckle Belt, despite having a small golden buckle is remarkable texture.

Western Embellished Over Knee Boots, I do not like much the top of the boots I think the shadows are badly placed, somewhat diffuse and do not completely highlight the jewelry as they should. The position of the right boot shows that the foot is in front and not points like ballet dancer, this strange shape is seen in some other shoes.
Western Inspired Two Tone Bag, I have modified the natural bag position for my look since this bag has left me surprised with the high detail, really a bag to treasure.

incredible in general detail of the collection, the textures in the abundant Versace medallions, the prints and the quality have left me very satisfied.

7 comentarios:

  1. I loved your look, this collection was perfect! And your looks make them even more perfect !!!!
    Doll: Princesa_baby5

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful looks, you have a great talent.
    I was not able to enter here in the blog only here that happened this
    Doll; mariahailey

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Versace always amazes with its wonderful collections, pieces rich in detail.
    The otk boots are the highlight of the collection, I loved every clothes, they are versatile.
    Beautiful looks, congratulations! ❤

    ResponderEliminar

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.