02.12

Welcome December
The Christmas spirit that invades all the corners of my apartment, time to share and give the best of ourselves to others.
I love seeing the suites decorated with Christmas motifs, the snowing street and Santa Claus hats all over Stardoll ... the stunning villas with incredible decours that invite me to sit down with a hot chocolate to browse all the suites of my beloved dolls .

 The update that Stardoll has made the site is beautiful, I am completely in love with the Frosti that hold the screen, I would like to see snow falling through the site without breaking into the screen or maybe a Christmas sound in "What's New" does not get something Make me want to eat gingerbread cookies like crazy.

Everything was perfect until it lands in
Campaigns Christmas2017
T’is the season for holiday cheer!
To celebrate the happiest time of the year, the holiday calendar is finally here to fill your heart with December cheer….and offer amazing new loot until the new year! Come back every day to open the envelope seal and reveal the daily deal! Don’t forget or you’ll regret because after each day the deal goes away!


The concept of the table I like and I can understand it, I just think that my eyes are a bit damaged with the saturation of green and red in all articles, are predictable colors and boring in a certain way ... we need something more magical and motivator.
As every year we have a calendar, which provides articles that are generally useless, hopefully this year is the exception and we can opt for good articles and especially for sale by Starcoins and remember that it is an ¨Advent calendar¨ which would be too hypocritical Sell items by Stardollars (as every year)
I find the effort that Stardoll is doing to provide us with more relevant graphics with a little more creativity using the same graphic material since this hand has been used in previous occasions, the only thing I hope is that the time will awaken more your imagination and creativity as not to receive 30 notifications more equal to these.


On the other hand, I want to thank my friend Alejandra SD (Ale.Chave2) the hair I am wearing in this look is inspired by one of Stardersing Hair, she is one of the best Stardoll designers you can visit her Bazaar HERE
Wearing
Blouse│ X³ Collection
Pants│Antidote
Bag│ VIS Roumore by Jailer
Heels│ VIS Roumore by Jailer
HairStyle Inspired in Alejandra SD

2 comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.