03.12


SubCouture at Starplaza this weekend.
The  Camouflage perfect for the streets of New York.

Huge surprise take me yesterday to enter Stardoll, lately I was a little disconnected from the game, a look on facebook using the Lily of the Valley Dress made me look back to Starplaza, because the detail of the print of this dress is beautiful but the shape and color are horrible.
My first reaction to entering the store was an eye cancer, I saw a lot of mannequins with clothes that we already have repeated versions in other stores, nothing that made me want to buy before the timer reaches 0:00:00. .. analyzing the collection separately I managed to rescue a few garments.

Tuille Sppoted Skirt, I love long skirts and this one has a good overall appearance, I dislike a bit the glitter without getting irritated.

the star garment of the collection, I have seen many dolls using
Sunny Biker Jacket, we certainly have other leather jackets in Starplaza. The color and the posture really are interesting, to be on the shoulders gives another aspect to the outfit, leaving the black for a jacket of this type makes this garment unique.

Pants Splash Denim, at first glance is another denim pants, however, this pants has a shadow effect on the seams that made me see it more closely, the "Splash" is beautiful has its own texture giving the impression of being painted with Brush, tone and soft texture Denim fits harmoniously and really makes a garment like few that Stardoll produces.
The version of boys we can see a discrepancy not by the Splash but by the bad execution of shade and texture.

Pouf Pouf Blouse, is a simple top in black tone but very interesting and of great potential, the sleeves are daring I think the same details that make it simple make it interesting.

Felt Pen Pums, unique for their pattern are interesting and daring, highlights much more the left shoe not only because they are more details if not for its nice shape compared to the right shoe is somewhat unpleasant by the shape of its tip.

 White Studded Booties, I can not believe the sorry execution of such beautiful booties inspired by Alexander Wang, I was wishing that Stardoll would release a version for the game but I was referring to a good version attached to the original design, On previous occasions Stardoll had released some clothes made previously for me I had never felt the need to make a comparative like now, for London FashionWeek I made the graphic version of these boots trying to make it more stylized and attached to its real version.



1 comentario:

  1. My favorite looks are the first and the last. The first graphic is really perfect, I love how the colors are in harmony. In the last look, I liked everything, the small glasses are the "must have" of the year, the boots are beautiful (I bought) and the blazer is wonderful. Congratulations! ❤
    Doll: Naybeijos

    ResponderEliminar

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnologĆ­a de Blogger.