04.12

New York, city
to work ... I am very excited in my studio preparing a new Christmas collection.
to work ... I am very excited in my studio preparing a new Christmas collection.
For this season I have some surprises, because I will spend Christmas in Mexico City at Jeannette's house.

My attire enhancing SubCouture that has already gone from starplaza.

Wearing
Blouse│ SubCouture-bazaar
Sweater│Marc Jacobs Tribute-bazaar
Jeans│SubCouture-bazaar
Bag│PPQ
Socks│PPQ
Heels│SubCouture-bazaar
Beret│B Bizou-bazaar

Attentions Dolls
I am preparing a Christmas lottery with 12 gifts to deliver on December 24 so leave a comment with your username to participate.
Kisses!!
VG

3 comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.