04.02

The Stardoll Awards
The Nominations
I am very excited to return to my dear refuge ...
The nominations were The Stardoll Awards (TSA)
Although I received the invitation sent by Bianca with enough time I could not make a dress to attend, today in the morning Jeannette has literally taken me out of bed to attend.
A long night, I really got tired waiting for the Red Carpet ... sincerely there were very few guests so the TSA Staff has extended it as much as possible by delaying the arrival between one and the other, turning it into a different way.

My Cruch Jeannette Gabrielli #TeamMexican

First time I attend this event, in its previous editions I had not been invited so I'm really not very familiar with the glamor and focus of the event.
I received from the Angel Stardoll Nimka, the invitation for the main event and the after party, I still do not choose my outfits and in a certain way I feel a bit confused and disoriented by the time I've been away from the game on the site and in the community on facebook.
With my friend Johnatan Sousa it is an honor to be nominated with you

After the interminabe wait where my waterproof eyeliner really began to run, finally the nominations came out and to my great surprise I was nominated in 4 categories ... M I was left speechless is the first time I attend and received 4 nominations , 3 of them related to my blog so I ask you dear readers to help me voting for me although I still do not know where the votes will be open.





On the other hand I want to tell you that I have not forgotten about you, so I will do all my efforts to publish more often and be getting articles of your interest such as reviews of special stores, Fashion Project Instagram and some collaborations with fashionistas.
This StarBook LookBook is not dead, it was in a period of rest.
See you soon Sweetys...
Kisses!
VG










No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.