05.02

Hi Dollies!
I'm back as I did yesterday, I can not stay away from you for a long time because I love you too much and believe it or not, I really needed to be here and in social networks in contact with you.
The little time I had free to take advantage of to improve my hair in the PNG graphic hair so tell me Dollies that seems to them new hair with beret inspired by the romantic Paris ok that's a lie, we know that Dior has not influenced the use of beret therefore they have become a very important item in Stardoll.

Focusing on the game I brought a graphic look and a look inside the platform with the same central piece, Balmain Inspired Checken Pants.
As for my graphic look I am using clothes from my store, they are still available so if you are interested in buying something from my store you can contact me via facebook.
Wearing
Sweater│Monse Inspired X³
Pants│Young Hollywood
Bag│ JW Anderson Inspired Shabbajot
Heels│ Monse Inspired Requiem
HairStyle│ Inpired Collection by VG

Stardoll 
Wearing
Sweater│Pretty´n Love
Jacket │Young Hollywood
Pants│Young Hollywood
Socks│Runway-baaar
Heels│Versace Tribute-bazaar
Bag│Nelly
Belt│Apres Sky

No hay comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.