08.02

NY Style
Hi Dollies
I am very excited to have an Inspired Monse piece in Stardoll, if you are a recurrent reader of my blog you will know that this is one of my favorite brands and that's why it has been my last collection inspiration.
HotBuys Monse Inspired Checked Pants, is from the Resot 2018 collection
it is a pair of pants with an incredible texture that mixes the formal with the sporting thing without losing the feminine touch.

It has been a great success not to include this pants in my X³ collection and I have fallen in love with the Stardoll version.

 Voting for TSA was opened
I'm excited for these recent nominations, as I commented in my previous publication is the first time I've been invited to The Stardoll Awards and was nominated in 4 categories, 3 of these are really for the work I do as fashionBlogger and the other for Instagram .
I ask for your support once again to win, you are very important to me, that's why I always look for ways to keep the blog active.
You can vote for me by clicking HERE or on any image.
I'm Nominated in the following categories 





4 comentarios:

Do not forget to include your username stardoll.

No olvides incluir tu nombre de usuario en stardoll.

Con la tecnología de Blogger.